Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rules of the game

If people are interested, I will write a few posts to explain how to effectively trade these short term swing candidates that I post daily. These lists are generated purely based on technical analysis, the ones that show the best patterns.

Like I have mentioned, I am not able to trade these picks myself nowadays, as I am very busy with my day job during market hours. But when I used to trade from these lists, I was doing quite well. Proof being: MOVI (+100%), TARR, CRDC (+25%), GNTA, RMBS (around 20%) in 1-10 days. So, I felt I should atleast post these lists everyday, so someone else might make use of it.

I post stocks from AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ and OTCBB. I post stocks of all kinds, high priced, low priced, penny stocks, volatile, illiquid etc. Depending on preferences, selection needs to be made. Be sure to check the chart out.

Though I post the OTCBB stocks also in the daily lists, I do not count their results as they are more risky. I remove the Pink Sheet stocks that appear on the scans, when I am cleaning the lists every night, as I think small investors should avoid them.


Cheers!
Lazy

2 comments:

melon said...

Hey,

Nice picks! I'm a big fan of stockbee, have been using his EP method quite profitably, though sadly he has gone down the path of a newsletter.

Meanwhile, I am looking for trading methods which are based on technical analysis. Even EP trades broke down during the recent panic selldown. When do your picks work best? A bouncing market? A trending market? Other than EPS, what exactly does your technical analysis comprise of?

Lazy Investor said...

Hi Melon, Thanks a lot for visiting. Even I am a fan of stockbee.

To clarify your questions, the daily list that I post is purely technical - based on chart patterns. I will write a post later this evening to answer some of your questions.

Currently I invest based on fundamental parameters, only decide entry and exits based on technicals. I plan to start another blog to focus on that part of my trading. Hopefully in another weeks time, I will have that setup.

Regards
Lazy.