Monday, September 3, 2007

Techniques of Technical Analysis...

As I had mentioned in my first post, every night (hopefully) I will post some interesting candidates which look technically promising but might need a few more days to really develop into a proper formation. Some might actually move right away. But my experience has been that most of them take a few more days to actually make a move or fail if that's what it is destined to be.

Along with bullish and bearish candidates, I will also post some stocks which show unusual volume activity. The volume issues need to be considered with a pinch of salt, as volume explosion can be due to various reasons - positive ones would be silent accumulation prior to big news, big investor buying, acquisition etc while negative ones might be dumping, dilution etc. But it is worthwhile to keep these candidates in a watchlist lest they provide some opportunity. This has worked well for me for low priced (read penny) stocks.

No comments: